CONFESSIONS: Deut 28:13: And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them.
Prov 21:1: The kings heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
1 Sam 17:45_46: Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
Deut 33:25_27: Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be. There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
Jer 1:19 :And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.
Nahum 1:7_8: The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
Ps 75:6: For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
Ps 113:5,7-8:Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high, He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
Phil 4:13,19:I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Gal 6:17: From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
1. Thank the Lord because He alone is the unstoppable advancer.
2. Father, make all my proposals to find favour in the sight of my divine helpers, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let all the demonic obstacles that has been established in the heart of my divine helpers against my prosperity be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
4. I bind and put to flight all the spirits of fear, anxiety and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord, let divine wisdom fall upon all who are supporting me in these matters.
6. I break the backbone of any further spirits of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord, hammer my matter into the mind of those who will assist me so that they do not suffer from demonic loss of memory.
8. I paralyse the handiwork of house hold enemies and envious agents in this matter, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let all evil competitors stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let all my adversaries make mistakes that will advance my cause, in the name of Jesus.
11. Let all the adversaries of my breakthroughs be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
12. I claim the power to overcome and to excel amongst all competitors, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let any decision by any panel be favourable unto me, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every negative word and pronouncements against my success be completely nullified, in Jesus’ name.
15. All competitors with me in this issue will find my defeat unattainable, in the name of Jesus.
16. I claim supernatural wisdom to answer all questions in a way that will advance my cause, in the name of Jesus.
17. I confess my sins of exhibiting occasional doubts.
18. I bind every spirit manipulating my beneficiaries against me, in the name of Jesus.
19. I remove my name from the book of seers of goodness without appropriation, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let the cloud blocking the sunlight of my glory and breakthrough be dispersed, in the name of Jesus.
21. Lord, let wonderful changes begin to be my lot from this week.
22. I reject every spirit of the tail in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
23. Oh Lord, bring me into favour with all those that will decide on my advancement.
24. Oh Lord, cause a divine substitution to happen if this is what will move me ahead.
25. I reject the spirit of the tail and I claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.
26. I command all evil records planted by the devil in anyone’s mind against my advancement to be shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
27. Oh Lord, transfer, remove or change all human agents that are bent on stopping my advancement.
28. Oh Lord, smotten my path to the top by the hand of fire.
29. I receive the anointing to excel above my contemporaries, in the name of Jesus.
30. Lord, catapult me into greatness as You did for Daniel in the land of Babylon.
31. Lord, help me to identify and deal with any weaknesses in me that can hinder my progress.
32. I bind every strongman delegated to hinder my progress, in the name of Jesus.
33. Oh Lord, despatch Your angels to roll away every stumbling block to my promotion, advancement and elevation.
34. Let power change hands in my place of work to the hands of the Holy Spirit.
35. Let the fire of God consume any rock tieing me down to the same spot, in the name of Jesus.
36. All demonic chains preventing my advancement, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
37. All human agents delaying / denying my advancement, I bind the evil spirits controlling your minds in this respect, in the name of Jesus.
38. Holy Spirit, direct the decisions of any panel in my favour, in the name of Jesus.
39. I refuse to fail at the edge of my miracle, in the name of Jesus.
40. O Lord, release Your angels to fight my battle.
41. Let warrior angels be released to fight my battles in the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus.
42. I bind every deception and manipulation targetted against my life, in the name of Jesus.
43. O Lord, let the rain of . . . (pick from the following) fall upon my life in abundance.
– love – power – sound mind – knowledge -understanding
– revelation – wisdom – freedom – deliverance -boldness
– zealousness – purity – holiness – excellence -praise
– joy – peace – longsuffering – gentleness -goodness
– faith – word of wisdom – word of knowledge
– faith – healing – working of miracles – prophecy
– discerning of spirits – divers kinds of tongues – interpretation of tongues
– grace – mercy – life – health – healing
– restoration – well-being – counsel – might -strength
44. Thank You Lord, for setting the machinery for my advancement in motion.